The top 5 estrogen foods and products to avoid
Many Foods and products people are using today are making their estrogen levels go high and this contributing to negative health consequences
For men this is creating lowered testosterone levels. Some of the side effects of increased estrogen for men displaying more feminine characteristics and impotence.
For women increased risk of hypothyroidism, immune disease, chronic fatigue, ovarian and breast cancers
Lets talk about the foods and products to avoid and at the end the food which will help you detox the excess estrogen
1. The first food to avoid which is high in plant estrogens or PHYTOestrogens is Soy.
In addition to being high estrogen it is one of the most GMO foods. For this reason I’d avoid ALL soy including food products like soy milk and soy protein
Soy become popular years ago in Asia but the soy which was consumed there, called Natto is not the GMO soy most are consuming today. It was fermented Soy bean and it was much healthier
This type of soy as well as Soy sprouts do not have this negative estrogenic effect
2. Processed sugars and carbohydrates Consuming these will increase your estrogen levels. Be careful of over consuming grains. If you want to consume grains, Organic, Non GMO sprouted grains are a healthier choice.
Please note I am not saying decreasing your intake of fruits and vegetables. They are the type of carbohydrates you want to consume. Consuming non GMO Organic fruits and vegetables with healthy fats can actually naturally decrease your excess estrogen levels.
3. One of the biggest contributors of excess estrogen are conventional meat and dairy. If you are consuming animal protein you will want to be very discerning of where it comes from. Conventional meat and dairy products are often loaded with hormones, steroids, drugs and other ingredients which can contribute to ill health.
When I was a child we were taught, “Milk does a body good and it was a big part of the food pyramid. Please note we are the only mammals on the planet who consume dairy products, after we are weened and from another animal source than our own. And if that wasn’t bad enough……
4. Stop drinking liquids out of plastic bottles especially bottles which have been heated. I often see people drinking out of plastic water bottles which have been sitting in the heat of their car.
Many of these plastic bottles release estrogen mimickers called Xenoestrogens
Get a stainless Steel water bottle for your water consumption. It’s better for the planet as well as you.
5. Stop using all toxic personal care products which contain parabens. look for ingredients like butylparaben, ethylparaben, isobutylparaben, methylparaben, propylparaben.
Parabens mimic the effects of estrogen in the human body
*****To naturally detoxify your body of excess estrogens, consume Organic Cruciferous vegetables regularly.
These include broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, kale, bok choy, arugula, Brussels sprouts, collards, watercress and radishes Many of these are found in our Organic Earth Greens.
Xem thêm các bài viết về Sức Khỏe: https://arabsn.net/category/suc-khoe/