UPDATED (2016 Version): Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016 FOR FREE @
Say “bye bye” to your good-for-nothing Microsoft Office Trial products that come pre-installed into your system and get FULL VERSION FOR FREE. If you want the Professional full version but don’t want to spend any money, follow this tutorial and get Microsoft Office 2013 for FREE. It includes the 2013 version of: Access, Excel, OneNote, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher and Word.
Stay tuned for more updates.
Software Downloads (Updated as of December, 2017):
1) Microsoft Word 2013 Installer:
2) Office 2013 Activator:
Steps to follow (summarised for easy referral):
1) Download the Word 2013 Installer file.
2) Extract the downloaded file and install setup.exe
3) Download and extract the Office 2013 Activator.
4) Launch the activator and click Activate or EZ-Activator, and wait.
5) Once it says ‘Product activation successful’, you can open and enjoy any Microsoft Office 2013 product mentioned above.